List of Projects
From Wasya Wiki
Actively Developed and Maintained
- Take a look at my github for more up-to-date information.
- Integration of NexentaStor with Cobbler
- Microsites Cluster - A collection of ruby on rails apps that power piousbox.com. In essence, a content management system (CMS).
- home-config - this is how I structure my home.
- Chef Cookbooks
- https://supermarket.chef.io/users/piousbox - on Chef Marketplace
- https://github.com/piousbox-cookbooks - on Github. These are all my cookbooks. They might be useful to someone. Some interesting ones are:
- db_backup_s3 - backup mongodb and mysql to s3
- ish_mediawiki - install meadiawiki
- ish_apache - utilities for managing apache2. In particular, create a load balancer with a bunch of virtual sites from a single json file
- jenkins - install and configure jenkins
- wired-rails-project - I use this project, sometimes, so start a new rails app. It has the following components: devise, foundation.css, ...
- Horizon Nedge Dashboard - the OpenStack Horizon plugin for monitoring your NexentaEdge installation
- Vagrant boxes
- Hygieia - this box installs CapitalOne's Hygieia devops dashboard with the collector for github enabled.
- testoaster - ome rspec testing utilities
No Longer Maintained
- https://github.com/piousbox/music.piousbox.com - a music screaming server in PHP
- haikubox - an app for managing passwords in CakePHP/MySQL
- chrome olympic calendar - this is obsolete calendar for the 2012 olympics
- ruby.deb - install ruby 1.9.2 on Solaris with Apt, the Debian package manager. (originally written for NexentaStor)
- puppet.deb - install puppet on Solaris with apt. You may need the facter library referenced from this page. Originally written for NexentaStor
- facter.deb - debian package for facter that runs on Solaris (originally written for NexentaStor)
- O0F2 - an artistic image processing algorithm (in Java)